Sunday, January 9, 2011

I left my heart......

Uhhhh....nah!  My heart is in DFW!  We've had a great time, run the whole time, seen a lot of sites, but it's time to go home.  I miss my kids.  I miss my kitties.  I miss my bed.  I miss my bathtub.  Just miss home. 

The sun finally came out for us today, just in time to leave.  That figures.  We did get a few more shots of the Golden Gate and Postcard Row.  Oh, and AT&T Park, where those dumb Giants play ball.  There's a college football game there tonight, the Kraft Foods Fight Hunger Bowl.  What do you think of when you hear "Kraft" and "Bowl" in the same sentence??  Yeahhhhh.....mac and cheese!

It's the cheesiest! 
So now we're at the airport.  Rental car turned in.  TSA security complete.  Food in tummies.  Just killing a few minutes till our plane is ready to go.  Hopefully there won't be any delays.  Of all days for North Texas to have a winter storm blow in...today's the day.  There is snow and sleet coming down in DFW, it's friggering (ask Ally about that term sometime) and we're supposed to land at 8:30 at night.  Fun fun. 

Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment