Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I will be here....

Tomorrow morning if you wake up and the sun does not appear....I will be here..
 
Mr. and Mrs. Robert McNeill

Rings
 


That's the song Robert sang to me in our wedding. Actually, the day before the wedding we went to the church and he recorded it to be played during the ceremony. Surprised the heck out of me when the song started and his lips were moving - not lip sync like Vanilla Ice either! He sang from his heart, straight to mine. It's a moment I'll treasure the rest of my life.

15 years ago today I married my best friend. There is no one I'd rather run to when something good happens. There is no one else I want to hold me when the worst happens. He is my strength and my encourager. He's the father of our beautiful daughter, and has stepped up to be dad to my boys, after theirs passed away. He adores all five kids and treats them just as if they are the most precious gifts ever given to him.

I love you Robert. Thank you for loving me. Happy anniversary. Sorry we didn't make it to Maui!

No comments:

Post a Comment